Interested in paid employment?
Lake Mohave Ranchos Fire District – Employment (Full-Time & Paid-On-Call)
Applications for Firefighter/EMS must:
- Have Firefighter I & II, and at minimum an EMT Certification
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug screen and alcohol test
- Pass physical testing
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be insurable
Operations | Volunteer Support
Are you a prospective career firefighter? Are you a retired firefighter or emergency responder? Are you interested in serving your community?
The Lake Mohave Ranchos Fire District is looking for individuals that are interested in becoming career firefighters to fill open positions in our Volunteer Program. Our Volunteer Program involves being On-Call and/or assigned to a shift to work alongside career firefighters while developing skills needed for a career in the fire service. Benefits include uniforms, and on the job training. This is a non-compensated position that could have potential to lead into compensated employment with further benefits.
The Lake Mohave Ranchos Fire District Volunteer Program is designed to provide mutual benefits to the Department, Volunteer members and community. The Department utilizes Volunteers to provide additional response capabilities for fire and medical emergencies. The fundamental philosophy of the program is to provide all Volunteers with the opportunity to serve the Lake Mohave Ranchos Fire District and community.
- 18 years of age or older (at time of application)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (at time of application)
- Valid Driver License (Be Insurable)
- Satisfactory background check (driving record and criminal history) and Drug/Alcohol Test
Are you ready to apply? Fill out the application below and join us in better serving our community and surrounding areas.