Resident Information

Good Things to Know

Below, you will find links to pages that detail information that may be of interest to residents of Dolan Springs and Meadview.

Burn Permits

If you are a resident and want to burn brush or debris on your property, you need to apply for a burn permit. Here’s how.


If you have property in Meadview that is currently not within the fire district, learn how to join us here.

Mohave County

Here is a link to Mohave County’s website, where you may find other information important to you.

Applications for Employment

If you are interested in a career with LMRFD or would just like to volunteer your services, you may find fillable PDF applications here

Head Office

16126 Pierce Ferry Rd
Dolan Springs, AZ 86441

Call Us

(928) 767-3300